Our Statement of Faith
Schools, like people, decide what they believe and that decision guides all the choices that are made. As a Christian school, we are unashamedly committed to the following:
Our Statement of Faith:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord, Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right-hand of the Father, in his personal bodily return to this earth in power and glory.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling in the Christian enables him to live a holy life. We are not perfect at this time, but we are set apart as children of God.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Admission to Valley Christian Academy requires a family's commitment to and full support of our Statement of Faith.