A Wise Investment
Christian education is an investment! Where better to invest than in the lives of our children? At VCA, we make every effort to keep the cost of education affordable to our families. For families demonstrating need, we offer tuition assistance.
It is important to understand that VCA does not charge the full cost of education. Because the cost of education exceeds the actual tuition income, each year's Annual Eagles' Fund effort endeavors to raise the necessary monies to completely support the program. Each year, parents and friends of the school are asked to consider what they can contribute to the Eagle's Fund. Many donors contribute to make Christian education at VCA affordable.
Tuition Payment Plans
VCA offers four plans for making tuition payments:
- One annual payment (August)
- Two semester payments (August and January)
- Ten monthly payments (September through June)
- Twelve monthly payments (July through June)
VCA now utilizes RenWeb FACTS to collect payment directly from the account of your choice. If you so choose, you can lower your tuition costs by participating in our Tuition Reduction Incentive Program. (T.R.I.P.) Visit the RESOURCE Page for all the details.
Tuition and Fees for the 2017-2018 School Year: Click here for schedule of tuition and fees
- Pre-Kindergarten (PK) is $2,999
- Elementary (K-5) is $6,370
- Middle (6-8) is $6,680
Late Enrollments or Withdrawals:
Tuition for students entering VCA after school has begun will be pro-rated. Those students withdrawing from VCA will be charged tuition at a pro-rated fee based on the number of days attended.
- Enrollment Fee is $110 per student
- Technology Fee is $150 per student (divided over the payment plan)
- Building Assessment Fee is $200 per family (divided over the payment plan)
These fees are nonrefundable.
For New Students:
New Student enrollment begins in April each year. All students are tested, and the fee of $50 is payable at the time of testing. The Registration Fee is paid once the letter of acceptance is received by the parents.
For Re-enrolling Students:
End of February is re-enrollment month. A new tuition and fees schedule will be posted to the website in mid February. Registration fees will be billed to your account upon completion of the re-enrollment process.
Optional Elective Program Fees:
- Instrumental Fees: For students in grades 3-8 who participate in our Instrumental Music Program, there is a fee.
- Athletic Fees: For students in grades 3-8 who participate in our after-school Intramural Sports Program, there is a fee per sport.
- Middle School Interscholastic athletic fees are charged per sport.
Please direct all inquiries to our Business Manager, Mr. Ted Meurer (x311)