Support VCA through
Rewards Programs and Recycling
It is like getting "FREE MONEY" for VCA.
Through company and manufacturer programs, as well as recycling, VCA also raises funds to support its programs.
Parents and friends can support the school by participating in the following programs. See participation details and links below.
Box Tops for Education
Campbell's Labels for Education
Giant Eagle Apples for Students
Heinen's Teaming Up for Education
Tyson Product A+ Labels
Old cell phones & Empty printer cartridges
Paper Recycling--Paper, cardboard, magazines etc.
- Sign up at smile.amazon.com
- Designate VCA as your charitable organization. Be sure to choose VCA in Aurora, OH
- VCA earns .5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
- You can use your existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile
- Questions? learn more at smile.amazon.com/about
- Download the free Shoparoo app at the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Shop for any product at any store.
- Snap a picture of your receipt & VCA earns cash.
- The information from your receipts is made completely anonymous and used in market research reports. Shoparoo is 100% safe. Personal infomration such as credit card numbers or phone numbers will never be requested.
Giant Eagle Apples for the Students Program
- Program dates: Sept. 29 through March 13, 2017
- Register your Advantage Card for Apples for Students AND e-Box Tops & e-Labels for Education at gianteagle.com/afts.
- OR call 800-474-4777
- VCA School ID #2955
- For the 2015-16 school year, VCA received $679!
Heinen's TEAMING UP FOR EDUCATION
- VCA receives 1% of qualified purchases from September through April
- Go to www.heinensrewards.com for the Tasteful Rewards Teaming up for Education Program. Tasteful Rewards members MUST RE-SELECT our school each year for VCA to benefit.
- If you are not a Heinen's Tasteful Rewards program member, enroll at heinensrewards.com/schools, in-store at the Customer Service Desk, or call the Customer Relations Department at 855-745-2300 ext 2337
- For the 2015-16 school year, VCA received $599 from this program.
Box Tops for Education
- VCA received 10 cents for each Box Top. They really add up.
- Ask family and friends to save them for your.
- For a list of participating products go to https://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/participating-products
- BUY + CLIP + SEND TO VCA = $ for VCA! (Cha-ching!)
- For the 2015-16 school year, VCA received $807.
PAPER RECYCLING: Collection container located in parking lot.
- newspaper, office & school paper, mail
- hard & soft bound books,
- phonebooks, magazines, catalogs,brown paper bags
IT PAYS TO RECYCLE! In 2015-16, VCA earned $211.33.